I actually thought I would be a lot more freaked out than I am. I know that age ain't nothin' but a numba but still, it's a milestone. I think that for anyone, leaving their twenties behind is bittersweet. I'm ready to leave it all behind. As a very wise woman (Carrie Bradshaw) once said...“Enjoy yourself. That’s what your 20s are for. Your 30s are to learn the lessons. Your 40s are to pay for the drinks.”
I definitley enjoyed myself. I traveled (crossed swimming in the Great Barrier Reef off my bucket list...and visiting Sleepy Hollow NY). I bungee jumped! I drank and danced and laughed. I made lifelong friends. I graduated from college. Bought a puppy. I will have been in 4 weddings. And most importantly I met AFG...I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It seems like veryone has a 30 things to do before they are 30 list. Well, I don't because 6 months doesn't give me enough time to do what I want to do...I dream big ok?
But here it goes...If I had millions and could make it happen, this is what I would do...
1. Travel throughout Ireland and Scotland
2. Sleep in a castle in Ireland
3. Own a boat
4. Go back to Australia
5. Own a Range Rover (juuuuuust like Reggie gave Kim back in the day)
6. Have a home with an antler chandelier
7. Go to Mardi Gras
8. Take a haunted tour of New Orleans
9. Stay in a hut over the water (St. Regis Bora Bora anyone?)
10. Sleep in a treehouse (Again. Check out this place I stayed in Costa Rica, Mono Congo)
|This one is in La Fortuna and can be read about here|
11. See lions and elephants in Africa
12. Visit the Greek Isles
13. See the canals in Venice (NOT in Vegas)
14. Light a lantern and let it go like they do in The Beach, Tangled and Hangover 2. Sky lanterns!
15. See George Strait in concert
16. Get caught in a rainstorm in the jungle (again)
Even though I didn't do them in my first 30 years, cheers to me doing them in my next!
Linzo says: stay tuned for more...