A place for all things delicious

champagne taste on a beer budget

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Something FAB...

Royal Wedding...annoying and overbearing or a glamourous fairytale?  I would go with the latter as I'm watching at whatever time it's shown in the US (I believe it's 4am?) and donning my prom dress (a strapless cranberry colored ABS dress from south coast plaza) complete with champagne, cake and my equally excited friend and sister. 

As for the William and Kate movie, mehhhhh.  Kate was blahhhh and William looked like an Abercrombie bag circa 2002.  But the tea party I watched the movie at...phenom!  My luxury loving friend and mother outdid themselves! Tea sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and jam, and macarons...fab! 



Thursday night...this is where I will hopefully be...
http://www.hauteliving.com/2011/04/haute-event-von-hemerts-royal-wedding-celebration/

A replica of the wedding cake, a union jack mini and vintage rolls royce, crowns encrusted with Swarovski crystals, and cocks and app's from Bluewater Grill? YES PLEASEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment